Rabu, 29 April 2009

TOP Ten Sexiest Girls

Ini dia Cewek Terseksi 2009 Versi Majalah Pria FHM.


#.10 Freida Pinto

The camera never gave me cold feet. I have always felt comfortable in front of it.


#.9 Anna Freil

For me personally, everything is on a kiss.



#.8 Kristin Kreuk

Just because I don't do bad things doesn't mean I don't have bad thoughts.



#. 7 Elisha Cuthbert

I'm a huge fan of video games and comic books. I'm not die-hard or anything, but I definitely appreciate the art in it, which is really cool.


#. 6 Adriana Lima

Sex is for after marriage. [Men] have to respect that this is my choice. If there's no respect, that means they don't want me


#. 5 Keeley Hazell

If I'm swimming in a pool and my bikini pops off, I'm not bothered and carry on.



#.4 Britney Spears

I no longer study Kabbalah, my baby is my religion.



#.3 Jessica Alba

I've said I won't go naked in any of my movies, because I don't want to. But that doesn't mean I don't want to see other people strip off!


#.2 Megan Fox

I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy - my sex drive is so high.



#.1 Cheryl Cole

I wish I was a bloke sometimes. There are a few things I'd like to try out as a bloke

3 komentar: